Wednesday, July 10, 2013

An opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective( a personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires),  based on that which is less than absolutely certain or just plainly not true!, and is the result of your own emotion self  interpretation of facts. What distinguishes fact from opinion is that facts are verifiable and can be objectively proven to have occurred.

Mrs. Tracy Clayton

P.S.
Most are should I say All the stuff you read on these media sites are not TRUE. The beef we read daily via twitter, Facebook, ig etc.... Is really all made up in who's ever posting  it head!!!! All those stats about this bitch, my baby daddy ant this, and this hoe sleeping with and everything else Is all A ONE SIDED OPINION of what someone else thinks of you!!!! The key is not to feed into it! Most of you will say easier said then done but guess what? ITS THE TRUTH! Just don't entertain that crap its not hard if you know who you are. Nobody but God can tell Tracy Michelle about me! I know what color I like How I like to dress what I like to eat How I want to be treated!!!! NOBODY I REPEAT NOBODY can change that!!!! So when you go to react again to negative one sided opinions think about it! Its not facts what the person is talking about and what there saying is not gonna effect you in anyway!!!!! My Friend I had to learn the hard way hope it helps you guys! Say we will call it "A SHORT CUT"

No comments:

Post a Comment